04 March 2012

march

Wow can you believe march is here already? Spring is just around the corner! Here is my review of my February goals.
Spiritual
Read Daughters in My Kingdom daily- i did pretty good at this. i don't have a record of this and i'm not finished with the book yet, but i really have enjoyed reading a couple pages each morning at breakfast.
Go to Temple once- it's hard for me to get to the temple because i don't have a car and i don't like walking there. i was so grateful when Abby texted me and asked me if i wanted to go. i love the temple! 
Physical
Workout 4x a week- again, i don't have a record for this. i know i worked out at least three times a week though and most weeks i think i got 4 days in!
Fab Ab February- i'm not going to lie, i did not really do this. i am not sure how i feel about the "fab ab" thing. i prefer doing Ab Ripper X two or three times a week rather than the same three exercises every day.
Self
Write in Journal once a week- i know i was really good at this at the beginning of the month, but i definitely slacked off towards the end.
Cook more meals- i did so, so. there was a week there when i had like no food so i lived off of bread and rice. but i did make some yummy meals too!
More faces, less Facebook- i definitely took time to spend time with people, especially people i haven't seen in a while! i was better at the beginning of the month though and got a little antisocial the last week.
School
Do well in Midterms- i don't wanna talk about it. i did not do so great on most of my midterms. but honestly, i did prepare the best could. i did, however, put most of the studying to the last minute and didn't prepare much ahead of time. 
Scholarship/FAFSA application- done and done!

Here and my goals for March! I'm really excited for March! I'm going to get a lot done and start working toward some goals that i have had for a while.

oh and i'm also doing the March photo-a-day challenge found on Pinterest (sorry Pinterest is down right now so I can't link to it). most people use Instagram for this, but since i don't have a smart phone i will be using my "dumb phone" camera! ha! i already missed yesterday's photo but i will try hard to do every other day.

What are your goals for March?
Are you as excited about Spring as I am?
What is your favorite part of Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment